How to feedback about a service
Firstly please contact the team delivering the service and tell them your feedback. If something hasn’t gone right, please contact them and allow them to try to put it right.
Council services provided by external contractors
Some of our services are delivered by external contractors such as East Sussex Highways and our waste sites. You’re able to give feedback directly to them:
Certain complaints are excluded from our complaint procedure, this is when there is an alternative process already in place to help you resolve your problem. Some examples of this would be:
- Complaints about parking tickets
- Complaints related to civil legal proceedings
- Complaints related to personnel procedures
After you’ve spoken to the service, if you are still unhappy and your complaint relates to anything in the list below, follow the links to find out how to make a complaint:
- Complain about Adult Social Care
- Complain about Children’s Services, including school, college, academy or other post-16 education provider
- Complain about a Councillor
- For complaints about all other council services
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.