1. Home
  2. Contact us
  3. Customer feedback

Customer feedback

6. What you can do if you're still not happy

If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint and want to take the matter further, you can discuss your concerns with the Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman. They will usually only investigate your case after you’ve given us a chance to respond to your complaint.

  • Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman – How to complain
  • Call the Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman Advice Team on 
    0300 061 0614

Impartial help with making complaints

The Citizens Advice Bureau offers an impartial service and can advise you if you need any help with making a complaint against us. To find out more, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau.

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.