Who can get help from Adult Social Care and Health
2. The type of support available
Everyone who contacts Adult Social Care for help is offered free information and advice.
Depending on your personal circumstances, care and support can include things like:
- equipment or adaptations to your home
- alarms or devices to call for help
- help to get out in the community
- help from a carer
- support with moving to suitable accommodation
If you need help on an ongoing basis then we will carry out a needs assessment.
How to apply
If you need support you can apply online or contact us.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.