Report a concern about an adult

If you are worried about an adult who may be being abused, neglected or exploited, please tell us.

Phone us on 0345 60 80 191 or report your concern online.

Report a concern online

If the person is in immediate danger, contact the police on 999.

If you’re worried about a child or teenager, please contact SPOA.

Find out more

Find out more information in our leaflet:

What to do if you think someone is being abused, neglected or exploited.

You can get paper copies of this leaflet from our contact centre.