Contact Adult Social Care


We are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment. If your call is not answered within 5 minutes, please call back later or send an email to

If you need help in coping with the effects of coronavirus, see our pages on Coronavirus – help and support.

Contact us if you want to:

  • report abuse or neglect (please phone us)
  • apply for care and support
  • get support for a carer

Phone: 0345 60 80 191 (open 8am to 8pm 7 days a week including bank holidays)

Email: Health and Social Care Connect

Or you can assess yourself online:

Assess yourself online

You can use our online self-assessment portal to apply for either client or carer services.

Other ways to contact us

Text: 07797 878 111

Minicom via type talk – 18001 0345 60 80 191

Health and Social Care Connect,
St. Mary’s House, 52 St Leonard’s Road,
East Sussex BN21 3UU

See a map of this address

What happens when you apply for support

If you apply for care and support from us then we’ll assess you to find out what help you need. Find out more in our guide:

Who can get help from Adult Social Care

Care and support is not free. Most people will pay towards the cost of their care.