Change of address

I have an East Sussex County Council bus pass

If you hold an East Sussex bus pass and move to another address in East Sussex, not including Brighton & Hove City Council, you will need to provide proof of your new address by sending us a photo or photocopy of:

  • a letter from Department of Work and Pensions (no more than 3 months old)
  • a recent bank or credit card statement (no more than 3 months old)
  • your current council tax bill
  • a recent utility bill (no more than 3 months old).

The easiest way to register a change of address is online.

You can also tell us by post by sending a  bus pass change of details form [145.4 KB] [pdf]. If you cannot print the form, please confirm the your details in a letter and send it with your proof to Transport Hub – Public Services, East Sussex County Council, County Hall, St Anne’s Crescent, Lewes, BN7 1UE. Do not send the original proof documents.

If you don’t tell us you have moved, we may send your next pass to your old address and you will have to pay a fee of £10 for a replacement.

I have moved into East Sussex (not including Brighton & Hove City Council)

If you are not currently an East Sussex County Council bus pass holder then you need to apply see our application pages:

Applying for an older person’s bus pass

Applying for a disabled person’s bus pass

I have moved out of East Sussex

If you move out of East Sussex, you should cut your pass up and return it to the address on the back of the bus pass. You’ll need to apply to your new local authority for a bus pass.