Change of details form for East Sussex bus pass holders

Please use this form if you are a East Sussex County Council bus pass holder and you need to change your address or your name.

If you have moved into an East Sussex County Council area you will need to apply for a new bus pass see Bus passes for older or disabled people for information on how to apply.

To find out how we will use your personal data, please read our privacy notice

Bus pass details