Open until 6pm.
|Monday||10am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am – 1pm|
|Thursday||10am – 6pm|
|Friday||10am – 5pm|
|Saturday||10am – 5pm|
Libraries are closed on Bank Holidays
Eastbourne Library has different opening times to the learning centre.
- Online services
- In this library
In this library
- Books, audiobooks, DVDs and music CDs
- Free computers with Internet access – Please note all computers shut down 15 minutes before library closing times
- Free wifi
- Local history material
- 3 microfiche/microfilm readers with printers
- Bus pass forms for older people
- Bus travel discounts for young people
- Bookends: The Library Shop Volunteers work in the bookshop so see library staff if no volunteers are around.
- Disabled access
- Display facilities
- Grove meeting room for hire
- Ivy meeting room for hire
- Rhymetime Wednesdays & Fridays 10.30am to 11am
- Storytime every Monday 2pm to 2.30pm
- Read Aloud group Tuesdays 2.30pm to 4pm and Thursdays 10.30am to 12pm
- Learndirect courses Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm – book an appointment with a tutor by phoning 01323 463903
- Computer help from volunteers Monday to Saturday – morning sessions are usually 10.30am to 1pm and afternoon sessions are 1.30pm to 4.30pm (3.30pm on Saturdays). Booking advisable. No buddy Fridays at present.
- Chatterbooks: At each Chatterbooks session children aged eight – twelve talk about what they are reading; take part in fun activities inspired by the best children’s books, and choose new books to take home and read. Next session Saturday 6 February – contact us to see if there are spaces.
- IT for You – Basic IT sessions – Fridays 10.30am (phone 01323 463759 or email Phil Lanham)
- Events at the library