Housing advice if you are 18 or over

I’m 18 or over and I’ve got nowhere to live – where can I go for help?

If you are 18 or over and are at risk of homelessness you should contact the housing team of your local district or borough council. They can give you advice and help you to find somewhere to live. Contact them Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.

To find your nearest office, go to:

The Housing Options Team can refer you to  BHT Sussex for housing support:

For more information, please visit the website of:

Housing support for disabled or vulnerable adults

Find out about supported housing for working age adults with a physical or learning disability, mental health problems or a condition that makes them vulnerable. 

Sheltered housing scheme run by local district or borough councils or a housing association support adults with disabilities. 

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.