Temporary accommodation with on-site support
Temporary accommodation with on-site support could help you if you:
- are at risk of, or are fleeing domestic abuse
- have experienced, or are experiencing, mental health issues
- are a young person who is pregnant or has a dependent child
- are a single or young person who is homeless or is at risk of homelessness
It provides a supportive environment with personalised support to help you feel safe and healthy. The support you receive will also help you with your ability to live independently, so you can successfully move on to a home of your own.
Speak to your district or borough council housing team to find out what services are available in your local area.
About the accommodation
This accommodation is for people who meet the following criteria:
Women at risk of domestic abuse
- Clarion Housing Association provides safe refuge accommodation for women aged 16 or over, with or without children, who are fleeing domestic abuse.
People with mental health issues
- People aged 18–64 who have poor mental health and have been homeless or are at risk of homelessness.
- Women aged 16–25 years who are pregnant or have a child.
- People and families aged 18–64 who have been homeless or are at risk of homelessness.
- Young people aged 16–17 and care leavers aged 16–24 who are homeless or are at risk of homelessness.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.