Supported housing offers accommodation with round-the-clock care and support for working age adults with:
- learning disabilities
- mental health problems
- a physical disability or sensory impairment
- or any other condition that makes them vulnerable
You must be assessed as having an eligible care and support need to be considered for supported housing.
Other types of supported housing
Temporary accommodation with on-site support is short term supported housing for:
- young people at risk of homelessness
- young mothers with housing needs
- homeless people and families
- women at risk of domestic abuse
- people who are experiencing mental health issues
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.