Our Freedom of Information publication scheme
Local Authorities must have a publication scheme which contains categories of information we must make publicly available.
Any information we publish is subject to the Council’s guidance on Reuse of Information.
Who we are and what we do
What we spend, and how we spend it
What our priorities are and how we are doing
- The Council Plan
- Assessing our performance and improving the way we work
- Climate change – what are we doing
- Gender Pay Reports
- People Strategy
How we make decisions
Our policies and procedures
Policies are published by individual services and can be searched on our website.
Lists and registers
Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the function of the authority.
- Animal feed – licence to produce, use transport, store or market
- Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships
- Buy with confidence
- Contracts Register
- Councillors’ financial interests, allowances and expenses
- Explosives and fireworks licences
- Find your county councillor
- Find your local library
- Freedom of Information
- Licences for performing animals
- Parking Reports
- Pay and allowances – including senior officer salaries
- Payments to suppliers over £500
- Planning register
- Rights of way map
- Schools in East Sussex
- Support with confidence
- Trade Union Facilities Time
The services we offer
You can find detailed information using the website search.