Planning Register

We only deal with planning applications for:

  • waste (such as landfill sites or waste water treatment works)
  • minerals (such as chalk, gravel and sand extraction or mining)
  • our own development (such as schools or roads).

For all other types of development, contact your local district or borough council.

Search the Planning Register

Search our Planning Register for details of minerals and waste, or council planning applications and enforcement notices.

About the Planning Register

What the Planning Register is and what you can do with it.

Using the Planning Register

Help and tips on searching the Planning Register.