What if the information you have about me isn't correct?

If the information we hold on you is wrong, you can ask for us to change it.

You can do this by completing the form below telling us what you would like us to change. We will consider your request within one month of receipt.

Please see our guidance for information on the supporting documentation required.

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.