SES constitutional documents
Statement of priorities
Skills East Sussex (SES) has used research conducted by East Sussex County Council into the employment and skills needs within the East Sussex economy and has identified and agreed the following 6 strategic priorities for 2021-2030.
- Priority 1: Ensuring that national policy and funding supports the delivery of learning and skills in East Sussex
- Priority 2: Enabling our FE/HE establishments to recruit excellent educators with specialist technical knowledge
- Priority 3: Improving our digital skills and digital inclusion
- Priority 4: Upskilling our workforce to increase regional productivity
- Priority 5: Supporting the unemployed and unqualified
- Priority 6: Skills for a Net Zero future
SES brings together employers, education providers and stakeholders to tackle employment and skills challenges and work collectively to address solutions and meet the priorities set out through sector-based task groups in:
- Engineering and advanced manufacturing
- Construction including civil engineering
- Health and adult social care
- Creative, cultural, media and digital
- Land-based covering agricultural, environmental
- Visitor and cultural economy including tourism
Skills East Sussex Terms of Reference
Board meeting minutes
Skills East Sussex meets quarterly and minutes are approved by members at the following meeting. For example, if a meeting is held in July with the next meeting in October, the minutes for July will not appear online until after the October meeting has taken place.
Please see below for the minutes and documents of recent Skills East Sussex meetings.
The Secretariat aim to have the last three sets of available minutes online.