Apprenticeships East Sussex (AES)
Apprenticeships East Sussex (AES) is the county’s strategic body for apprenticeships, with the key aim of ensuring the growth of apprenticeships in East Sussex. The role of AES, as set out in its terms of reference, is to:
- provide oversight and coordination of key stakeholders, strategies and communication plans
- horizon scan and identify change, challenge and issues arising
- where appropriate, lobby collectively on behalf of apprentices, employers and training providers to ensure ongoing sustainability and growth of apprenticeships in East Sussex.
If your business would like to find out more about apprenticeships, or support to access funding, please visit Transform Programme - Sussex Council of Training Providers.
For details of current apprenticeship vacancies, search apprenticeship vacancies when visiting Opportunities pages at Careers East Sussex.
Terms of reference
Apprenticeships East Sussex meetings
Please find below the minutes of the latest meetings.
Minutes are agreed by members at the following meeting prior to publication to the website. For example, this means minutes of an April meeting will not be available until after the July meeting approves them.
- Apprenticeship East Sussex minutes - 17 July 2023
- Apprenticeship East Sussex minutes - 27 April 2023
- Apprenticeships East Sussex minutes - 12 January 2023
If you wish to see minutes of a meeting, please email Skills East Sussex and we will do our best to help.