Skills East Sussex (SES)
Apprenticeships East Sussex (AES)
Apprenticeships are an effective way to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
Apprenticeships East Sussex (AES) is the county’s strategic body for apprenticeships, with the key aim of ensuring the growth of apprenticeships in East Sussex. The role of AES, as set out in its terms of reference, is to:
- provide oversight and coordination of key stakeholders, strategies and communication plans
- horizon scan and identify change, challenge and issues arising
- where appropriate, lobby collectively on behalf of apprentices, employers and training providers to ensure ongoing sustainability and growth of apprenticeships in East Sussex.
If your business would like to find out more about apprenticeships, or support to access funding, please visit Transform Programme - Sussex Council of Training Providers.
Terms of reference
Apprenticeships East Sussex meetings
Please find below the minutes of the latest meetings.
- Apprenticeships East Sussex minutes - 8 December 2021 (not accessible) [54.8 KB] [docx]
- Apprenticeships East Sussex minutes – 15 September 2021
- Apprenticeships East Sussex meeting – 16 June 2021
Please note: we know some of these files might not be suitable for users of assistive technology. If you use assistive technology such as a screen reader, please email Skills East Sussex and we will do our best to help.