South East Local Enterprise Partnership (SELEP)
The South East Local Enterprise Partnership (SELEP) is a partnership of business, government, education and other groups. It covers the local authority areas of:
- East Sussex
Visit the SELEP website for more information on membership, current priorities and strategies.
- SELEP website
- Strategic Board and Accountability Board meetings
- SELEP forward plan and key decisions
Team East Sussex (TES)
Team East Sussex (TES) is SELEP’s local federated board for East Sussex. TES is responsible for:
- Agreeing the strategic priorities for the county
- Driving forward the East Sussex Growth Strategy
- Allocation of SELEP funds to East Sussex projects
- Project monitoring
- Representing East Sussex at the SELEP Strategic Board
See more about Team East Sussex.
Skills East Sussex (SES)
Skills East Sussex (SES) is the county’s strategic body for employment and skills. The group aims to drive an improvement in local employment and skills. This in turn increases economic prosperity in East Sussex. It agrees and sets priorities based on a firm evidence base. These priorities provide direction for the county’s approach to employment and skills.
See more about Skills East Sussex.
Developers East Sussex (DES)
Developers East Sussex (DES) is a subgroup of Team East Sussex. The group takes an active role in the delivery of quality sustainable development in East Sussex. DES aims to represent all developers in East Sussex, including:
- Commercial and residential companies
- Private companies
- Housing associations
- Public bodies and owners
- Construction companies.
DES is committed to making a difference to East Sussex’s growth agenda to bring about:
- deliverable, high quality and sustainable development
- a functional property market
- growth in jobs and housing.
See more about Developers East Sussex.
Enterprise Adviser Network (EAN)
The EAN engages local businesses from a range of sectors to partner with local schools and colleges. Providing advice and support, EAN helps to shape careers and skills education.
See more about the Enterprise Adviser Network.