Data Subject Rights

What if the information you have about me isn’t correct?

If the information we hold on you is wrong, you can ask for us to change it.

You can do this by completing the form below telling us what you would like us to change. We will consider your request within one month of receipt.

We will require the following evidence to process your request:

• Proof of ID and address. We need proof of name and address, so we only give information to the correct person. We need two pieces of identification to prove who you are; one piece of photographic identification (passport/driver’s license) and one proof of your current address (utility bill/bank statement). We accept photocopies, scanned copies and photographs of documents.

• Proof of entitlement to make the request. If you are making the request for information about someone other than, or as well as, yourself. Please see our guidance on making a request for information on the supporting documentation required.

ir webform

Print entire guide