Freedom of Information requests
Have you checked to see if the information you want is already published?
- Search this website as we publish a lot of information and data online.
- Please use the Disclosure Log to see requests we have already answered. This information is subject to the Council’s guidance on the Reuse of Information.
- Read our Publication Scheme - a list of information that we make available to the public. This information is subject to the Council’s guidance on the Reuse of Information.
- View requests that have been made via whatdotheyknow.com?
These popular topics are the responsibility of the district and borough councils:
- Council tax
- Business rates
- Council housing
- Licensing (if not highway related)
- Bin and recycling collection (including fly-tipping)
- Planning permission (if not related to infrastructure)
- Environmental health (noise nuisances, pollution and pests)
If your request relates to these topics, contact the relevant FOI team using the links below. Please check whether they already publish the information before making a request.
- Rother District Council
- Wealden District Council
- Hastings Borough Council
- Eastbourne Borough Council and Lewes District Council
If you can't find the information you need, submit a Freedom of Information request.