Freedom of Information requests
Have you checked to see if the information you want is already published?
- Search this website as we publish a lot of information and data online.
- Search below in our Archive of Requests to see if the information has been provided in a previous information request.
- Read our Publication Scheme - a list of information that we make available to the public.
- Enquiries already made online – the ‘What do they know’ website
See information requests and responses made using this website.
- Please note that the information in our publication scheme and disclosure log is subject to the Council’s guidance on the Reuse of Information
Archive of Requests
Please view our Disclosure Log for details of requests which have already received a response.
Did you know that the following topics are the responsibility of the district and borough councils?
- Council tax
- Business rates
- Council housing
- Licensing (if not highway related)
- Bin and recycling collection (including fly-tipping)
- Planning permission (if not related to infrastructure)
- Environmental health (noise nuisances, pollution and pests)
If your request falls into the categories above please contact the relevant FOI team directly using the links below:
- Rother District Council
- Wealden District Council
- Hastings Borough Council
- Eastbourne Borough Council and Lewes District Council