Freedom of Information – what we can't tell you
We will always provide as much information as possible.
Our Freedom of Information policy [47.1 KB] [pdf]
When information is withheld the reasons will be explained to you.
Freedom of Information Act 2000 exemptions
Information may be exempt if it is:
- personal information. You might wish to submit a Subject Access Request
- already publicly available
- legal advice or trade secrets
- information where disclosure would be a breach of confidence
- information where disclosure would endanger health and safety
You can find more exemptions on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
If an exemption applies to information you have requested, we will release as much as we can. We may need more time to consider exemptions and will let you know within 20 working days if this is the case.
Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make for you in order to receive information from us or enable you to contact us.
If you need a copy of any of the information above in a different format such as large print, coloured background, Braille or in a different language then please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.