1. Home
  2. Adult social care and health
  3. Getting help from us
  4. Contact Adult Social Care and Health

Contact Adult Social Care and Health

Contact us if you want to:

  • report abuse or neglect (please phone us)
  • apply for care and support
  • get support for a carer

Phone: 0345 60 80 191
8am to 8pm, 7 days a week (including bank holidays). Calls are charged at a local rate.

Out of hours emergencies: phone 0345 60 80 191 and select option 2 to connect to our Emergency Duty Service.

Email the HSCC team

Other ways to contact us

Text: 07537 418236

Web chat: You need to accept 'cookies that help with communications and marketing' to see our web chat. Find out how to change your cookie settings.

Minicom via type talk: 18001 0345 60 80 191

Health and Social Care Connect
St. Mary’s House
52 St Leonard’s Road
Eastbourne BN21 3UU

See a map of this address

British Sign Language via video: If you have difficulty hearing or speaking and you are a British Sign Language user, you can contact us using the SignLive BSL interpreting service.

Find out how to access SignLive to make a BSL call

Assess your social care needs

You can fill in our online self-assessment to find out if you are eligible for social care support. You can apply yourself or on behalf of someone else

What happens when you apply for support

If you apply for care and support from us then we will assess you to find out what help you need. Find out more in our guide:

Who can get help from Adult Social Care

Care and support is not free. Most people will pay towards the cost of their care.

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.