How to find out more or complain

Should you have any further queries on the uses of your information, please contact the person who deals with your case or their manager.

Or you can contact Health and Social Care Connect (HSCC), our customer contact centre:
Tel: 0345 6080191
Minicom via type talk on 18001 0345 60 80 191
Email: HSCC

We want to provide high quality services for everyone. But if you think things haven’t gone well, we need to know if we can put them right and learn from our mistakes.

If you want to make a complaint about Adult Social Care, you can contact the

Complaints Team
County Hall
St Anne’s Crescent
Lewes BN7 1UE

Tel: 01273 481242
Email: Adult Social Care Complaints Team

You might want to use an independent advocate to help you understand the complaints process and put your views across effectively.

Further information on making a complaint.

Or you can contact our Data Protection Officer.

You can also contact the ICO for further information or to make a complaint:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Cheshire SK9 5AF

Phone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate)
Email ICO
Report a concern on the ICO website