What is Property?
A job in our Property service provides the opportunity for individuals to work with services, partners and clients on a widespread property estate, including schools, office hubs, land and libraries.
But we're about so much more than buildings. Teamwork and strong ethics are at the heart of how we deliver services. We believe in collaboration and we value fresh perspectives.
Our services include:
- providing new schools and school extensions
- maintaining assets
- facilities management service
- carbon reduction initiatives
- managing contracts and billing for the Council and other public sector bodies.
We encourage staff apprenticeships and have successfully supported staff to gain qualifications and enhance their work experience. This includes releasing staff from their day job to study while they work.
- Choose a career in Property
Latest jobs in Property
Check our latest jobs working in the property team, or sign up to email alerts if there are no current vacancies.
Examples of our work
- Managing an action plan to reduce our carbon output, including LED lighting projects and installing solar panels.
- Promoting a ‘Climate Aware’ culture and are rolling out extensive training to support this.
- Surveyors and trainees working on our wide portfolio of properties.
- Services to schools, including waste management, school meals, grounds maintenance and cleaning.