Information Technology and Digital (IT&D)
You feel like you’re doing something. Not just for the people you’re fixing the computer for, but for the service they’re providing for people in the county.
What does IT & Digital do?
A role in technology starts and ends with people. With dozens of different roles and career paths to choose from, there's a career in IT & Digital to suit everyone.
You can be part of the team enabling the Council to deliver vital public services to the residents and communities of East Sussex.
Our work includes:
- solving business challenges through innovative thinking
- tangible delivery of new and emerging technologies
- using data and technology with purpose
- helping people to connect, collaborate and work efficiently from wherever they need to be to get the job done.
- Choose a career in IT and Digital
Watch on YouTube: "Choose a career in IT and Digital"
Latest jobs in IT&D
Check our latest jobs working in information technology and digital, or sign up to email alerts if there are no current vacancies.
What staff say about working in Business Services