1. Home
  2. Trading standards
  3. Animal health and welfare
  4. Licences for performing animals

Licences for performing animals

If you intend to exhibit or train animals for public performance – for example, in school shows, television, theatre or in a film production – you must apply for a licence from your local District or Borough Council.

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.