Make a complaint or give feedback about adult social care and health services

Your feedback is important – it helps us learn and improve how we do things in the future.

Our aim is to provide high quality adult social care and health services. This includes services we provide directly and those provided by others on our behalf. It also includes Public Health.

If you’re unhappy with a service, contact the the person you’ve been dealing with or their manager. Often things can be put right quickly.

If you’ve already done this or would rather talk to someone else, please contact us.

Make a complaint or give feedback online

Other ways to contact us

Phone: 01273 481 242


When you contact us, we’ll ask you about:

  • your concerns
  • how you think these could be resolved.

What will happen next?

We will reply to your email within 3 working days. We aim to respond to complaints within 10–20 working days.

Appealing a decision

If you do not agree with the outcome of your assessment, you can make an appeal by contacting the appropriate service:

  • Social care assessments – contact your worker or the person who did the assessment
  • Financial assessments – call 01323 464 699

Complaints annual report

This report provides information about complaints made to Adult Social Care between 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2019.

Read the report