We have developed the Registration Academy training modules with a clear focus on them being intensive and fast-track enabling them to be delivered at an affordable cost for local authorities.
All courses cater for a MAXIMUM of 4 trainees, whether training delivery is in-person or via Teams.
We have rigorously tested our training modules to ensure they are fit for purpose, and we are confident that brand new registrars are able to comfortably and accurately register unaided, inside 30 minute appointment slots, during their first week of going live.
* Feedback has proven that the Notices module works best when split over two weeks – ie. 2 or 3 days the first week, followed by the further 2 or 3 days the following week. This gives trainees time to digest the large course content, as they apply their first week of learning to attest basic live notices at their office, and then learning the more complex aspects of notice taking during the second week.
Each module includes:
- Training from experienced and currently active practitioners
- Interactive presentations
- Example scenarios
- Live practice (in-person training only)
- Reference materials for delegates to take with them
Training can be provided online via MS Teams, at your premises (subject to suitability) or at our purpose-built Training Suite at the Lewes Register Office in East Sussex, complete with live customers for delegates to practice their skills on, under the close supervision of our professional trainers.
See our How to make the most of the Registration Academy, guide to help you achieve the best outcomes for your delegates.
You can also take advantage of our optional follow-up consolidation package where one of our trainers will revisit each delegate after a few weeks in the role and technically assess them in a live environment to consolidate their learning and identify any areas where re-training may be required.
The Registration Academy can also provide skilled, independent assessors to evaluate your registrars and provide structured feedback to you and your team.
Available in 1 day packages including assessment of up to 4 registration activities with pre-assessment management briefing and post assessment debriefs for both the registrar and line manager.
Book your course
To book a training course or to find out more email the Registration Academy.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for local authority registration services engaging The Registration Academy. This document is a key part of our contract with you.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.