Change of name deed

  1. Who can change their name?
  2. What you should bring
  3. How much does it cost?
  4. Book an appointment

Changing your name after marriage or civil partnership

You can use your marriage or civil partnership certificate to tell organisations you are taking the name of your spouse/civil partner. However, if you wish to change your name to an amalgamation of your names or something different, you should use a change of name deed. East Sussex Registration can help you with this.

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.