What you should bring

To create a change of name deed, you will need to complete an application form [140.4 KB] [pdf].

You should bring this to your appointment.

You will also need to present your:

  • Valid passport


  • Valid photo driving licence

This should show the full name you are changing from.

You will also need evidence of your current address.

This can also be your valid driving licence or you should bring one of these:

  • Bank statement dated within 1 month
  • Utility bill dated within 3 months
  • Council tax bill for the current year

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.