Health promotion resources
If your role includes promoting health, we have a wide range of resources for you to help encourage people to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Anyone involved in promoting health who is based in East Sussex can order these items.
How to order
Find out how to get a special health promotion library card, or fill in our leaflet and poster order form.
Search by topic
To find materials on a particular topic, use the links below:
- Accident prevention
- Alcohol and sensible drinking
- Domestic abuse
- Fuel poverty
- Health checks
- Healthy eating and obesity
- Mental health and well-being
- Older people
- Oral health
- Physical activity
- Sexual health
- Smoking and tobacco
- Sun safety
- Other topics
Health improvement specialists
If you would like help on the best way to use these resources or you’re looking for something we don’t have, talk to one of our health improvement specialists.
Getting in touch
We’re here to help you. Please talk to one of our specialists if you want advice on the best way to use these resources, in group sessions or with individuals, or can’t find what you’re looking for.
- For specific areas, like sexual health, healthy eating, or working with children or older people, please contact one of our health improvement specialists.
- For general requests, please contact Barbara Pratt by calling 01273 336048 or email email@example.com
We’re currently developing these website pages and would also like to hear your comments about the information and how well it works for you.