Become a professional cyclist instructor
We at East Sussex Cycle Training work in partnership with Outspoken as an Recognised Delivery Centre (RDC). Whether you would like to be a Cycle Trainer as your full-time job or you just want to pass on some skills at your local school or youth club, undertaking the National Standard Instructor training is the first step.
Step 1 – four day course
The course covers all aspects of cycle training with reference to the National Standard outcomes and risk management. Participants receive provisional accreditation. The course includes:
- four day course with two qualified instructor trainers
- course materials (workbook, manual and model documentation)
- registration on the National Database
Step 2 – post-course assessment (PCA) within six months of your course
The PCA gives you full accreditation while we observe you working with real trainees where you work.
- usually takes place over two sessions
- we support you and agree targets for your final evaluation
For more information contact the team
Email: Cycle Training
Telephone: 0788 128 2725
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.