Advice and support
Support for parents and other relatives of stillborn children is available from:
- SANDS (Stillbirth And Neonatal Death Society)
- Stillbirth support (NHS website)
- JOEL The Complete Package – Supporting families through pregnancy and parenting after baby loss. (joeltcp.org)
- Petals Charity | The Baby Loss Counselling Charity
- The Miscarriage Association: Pregnancy loss information and support
- Sands | Saving babies’ lives. Supporting bereaved families.
- Together, for every baby – Charity for Babies | Tommy’s (tommys.org)
- For babies born premature or sick | Bliss
If you are receiving direct mail from companies selling baby-related items, then you can stop direct mail by registering your details with the Baby Mailing Preference Service.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.