How to find out more or complain

Should you have any further queries on the uses of your information, please speak to the manager of the service you have been dealing with.

Should you wish to lodge a complaint about the use of your information, please contact:

Children’s Services Customer Relations Team
PO Box 4
County Hall
St Anne’s Crescent
Lewes BN7 1SG

Telephone: 01273 482 304
Submit your complaint online

Or you can contact our Data Protection Officer

Further information on making a complaint about Children’s Services

If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the ICO: Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Cheshire SK9 5AF

Phone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate)
Email ICO
Report a concern on the ICO website