On street parking in Hastings
There are different types of bays within the controlled parking areas in Hastings. Signs next to the bays tell you which type they are and any time restrictions.
By displaying a valid pay and display ticket, or paying for parking using RingGo, our cashless parking mobile phone service, you can park in:
- pay and display bays
- shared use bays (permit holders and pay and display parking).
Most pay and display machines accept both card and coin payment, or you can pay using RingGo.
Other types of bays such as permit holders only, disabled bays and taxi bays operate at all times unless the sign states otherwise.
Blue badge parking
For details about where you can park if you have a blue badge, see the national guidance on Where can I park?
In Hastings, blue badge holders can park:
- in designated blue badge parking bays up to the maximum stay permitted
- in pay and display bays, time limited bays and shared use bays, without time limit or payment
- for up to three hours on a single or double yellow line with the clock set to show the time of arrival, and where loading restrictions are not in force.
You should always refer to local restrictions. Contact the parking team for information on concessions.
Restrictions in car parks may be different, refer to the signs in the car park when parking.
Maps of Hastings and parking charges
Maps of Hastings parking areas
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and L [1.5 MB] [pdf]
J, K, O, S and W [1.0 MB] [pdf]
Restrictions times for the zones apply as follows.
- Zones A, B, C, D, E and F – 9am to 8pm, Monday to Sunday
- Zone G – 9am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday (a section of Stonefield Road north of Milward Road allows D and G permits, 9am-8pm, Monday to Sunday, please check signs)
- Zone H - 9am-6pm, Monday to Saturday (north-eastern side of Lower Park Road 9am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday, please check signs)
- Zone I - 9am-6pm, Monday to Saturday
- Zone J - 8am to 8.30pm, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays)
- Zones K and L – 9am-6pm, Monday to Saturday
- Zone O – 3pm to 7pm, Monday to Saturday
- Zone S – 11am to 1pm, Monday to Friday
- Zone W – 9am to 8pm, Monday to Sunday
Unless otherwise stated, all parking controls apply on bank holidays. Parking charges do not apply on 25 December, 26 December and 1 January.
The table below shows the pay and display charges for Hastings. You can scroll left and right on the table to see all the charges.
*Summer tariff 1 April – 31 October
**Winter tariff 1 November – 31 March
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.