Reporting problems on byways

If you experience any problems when using a byway, please contact the Rights of Way Team.

Fly-tipping, abandoned vehicles and litter problems should be reported to the relevant district council.

Please report any illegal or irresponsible off-road vehicle activity to Sussex Police.

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.