Home to school transport - replacement travel pass form

Use this form for applying for a replacement travel pass that has been lost, damaged or stolen:

  • East Sussex Freedom Ticket
  • Coach Travel Permit
  • Rail key cards

Replacements for these tickets cost £10. We will contact you after you have sent your form to ask you to make the payment.

If you need to replace the following tickets please note the information for:

To find out about how we use your data for the replacement travel pass form, please read our privacy notice.

About the travel pass

You can tick more than one type

About you

About the child