Get a replacement travel pass

If your child’s travel pass is: 

  • Lost 
  • Damaged 
  • Stolen 

 Complete the form to order a new pass as soon as possible so we can issue a new one. 

How to get your replacement pass

If your child travels by: 

  • East Sussex Freedom Ticket 
  • Coach Travel Permit 
  • Rail key cards 

First, complete the replacement travel pass form. Next, we’ll contact you to take a payment of £10. 

If your child has a season ticket for Arriva buses, contact them directly: 

Contact Arriva