Other payments

For Blue Badge payments,  email the Blue Badge team.

For Parking Charges, pay a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)

For ordering copies of certificates; including birth, marriage and death contact Registration Services

For Education Penalties or School Fines, pay an Education Penalty

Contact for other payment enquiries

If you need help with paying for any other items or services, please contact us using the information on your invoice or payment request.

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.