Alerts about product recalls and food safety

To report a hazardous food or dangerous product, such as a toy or electrical good, call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline 03454 04 05 06 on Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.

Citizens Advice consumer helpline

Latest alerts

For details about recently recalled products and what you should do with them, see:

Information for businesses

Our food service plan outlines how we help businesses and carry out food inspections.