1. Home
  2. Trading standards
  3. Contact us

Contact us

Business and Consumer Advice

Under a National Government initiative, consumer and general business advice is provided by the Citizens Advice Consumer Service on behalf of Trading Standards.

Full advice will be provided by trained staff at Citizens Advice Consumer Service on how to deal with your enquiry. If the matter requires the involvement of Trading Standards or another regulatory service, the Citizens Advice Consumer Service will refer it to the appropriate agency for action.

To contact Citizens Advice Consumer Service, please call on 0808 223 1133 (Minicom users should call on 08451 28 13 84). Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.

To contact over the weekend you can use their online form. This form is available from 5pm on Fridays to 9am on Mondays.

For more information go to Consumer advice and making complaints.

Animal Health, Petroleum Storage, Explosives and Fireworks Licences or Bespoke Business Advice

For enquiries relating to:

  • Movement, Feeding and Treatment of Farm Animals
  • Explosives and Firework Licences
  • Petroleum Storage
  • Bespoke Business Advice

Please call 0345 60 80 197 (option 2) or email us using the relevant link provided below:


Trading Standards
St Anne's Crescent

Contact us

Online form

Citizens Advice Consumer Service
0808 223 1133
08451 28 13 84

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.