Types of travel passes we issue

East Sussex County Council issue several types of passes to enable travel in our borders and conditions of use apply for these passes.

Any pass we issue will have the East Sussex County Council logo.

All passes remain the property of East Sussex County Council and are issued to those eligible to receive them.

These are the types of bus pass we issue:

  • The education Freedom Pass (not to be confused with the Transport for London Freedom Pass)
  • The education Travel Permit (for travel on our hired coaches)
  • English National Concessionary Travel Scheme bus pass.

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.