Registering a birth

Same-sex male parents

Male couples must get a parental order ( from the court before they can be registered as parents.

Please call us on 0345 60 80 198 to arrange to register in these circumstances.

Registration services logo

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.