About the Definitive Map and Statement

2. Making changes to the Definitive Map

Anyone has a right to apply for the Definitive Map or Statement to be modified, if they believe there is an error on the map or information missing. This can be done through what is called a Definitive Map Modification Order. Find out more about making changes to the Definitive Map.

Landowners can also apply change the route of a path running across their land, by applying for a Diversion.

Print entire guide