INA with MDSA duty
Salary: £21,269-£21,695 (Pro Rata)
Contract type: Fixed term
Working pattern: Part-time, term time only
Closing date: Monday 3 October 2022
Who to contact if you have a query:
The Governors of Rudyard Kipling Primary School and Nursery wish to appoint a charismatic, highly motivated and nurturing INA on a fixed term basis. This post is to support children with additional needs and in receipt of an EHCP, therefore this post is dependent on the remaining placement at our school.
Previous experience in supporting children with complex needs in a primary setting is essential.
We are looking for a special person who is:
• A brilliant practitioner who loves to engage and inspire young minds inside the classroom and out
• Have a wide range of skills and knowledge in supporting children with complex needs
• Possesses high expectations for every child
• Embraces a culture of continuous improvement, always wishing to develop your practice
• Recognises the importance of establishing positive relationships with every child in your class
• Acknowledges every child for the individual they are and teach them accordingly
• Have a nurturing philosophy at the heart of your practice
• A strong team player
• Possesses the desire to contribute to the school beyond the classroom
We can offer you:
• A supportive induction process
• Opportunities for you to develop your practice
• A school which has nurture at the heart of everything we do
• A friendly, dedicated and caring staff team
• Amazing children, who are proud and respectful of their school
• A lively, vibrant, face paced and energetic environment
• Wonderful school grounds, Forest School and access to the beautiful countryside for outdoor learning
Our school is committed to inclusion and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage applicants from a BME or White Other background as well as those who identify as disabled, LGB, male or trans as these groups are currently under-represented in our Directorate workforce.
Please note that we do not accept a Curriculum Vitae as a form of application. The job pack and application form are available to download from http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/jobs/council-jobs. Alternatively, please email email@example.com
We reserve the right to interview earlier than the date below should we receive a suitable application.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 1st October 2022
Interview date: Thursday 6th October 2022
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
- Job reference
- Number of positions
- £21,269 - £21,695 per annum, pro rata
- Closing date
- Rudyard Kipling Primary School & Nursery
- Contract type
- Term Time - Fixed Term
- Work pattern
- Part Time
- Job type
- Education and Learning