Planning Advice Tariff – Post Planning Application Submission
Whilst the County Council is obliged to provide a substantive response to consultations on major development proposals, this obligation does not extend to the provision of detailed advice to applicants and/or their consultants following the submission of our response to the Local Planning Authority.
With this in mind, the County Council as the Lead Local Flood Authority offers the following levels of service for developers.
- Where advice is required on the interpretation of our substantive response, we will provide this. This could include, if necessary, one meeting (face to face, virtual, or telecon) of no longer than two hours at no charge.
- Where we have not taken into account a materially significant aspect of the submitted documentation, we will enter into limited correspondence in order to rectify the matter free of charge.
- Any requests for further advice or review of revised proposals will be outside the scope of our free service and will incur a standard charge of £150 +VAT per hour. This charge will cover the review of documentation, and a meeting (face to face, virtual, or telecon).
- Revised proposals arising from the above should then be submitted to the LPA for formal consultation.
- We will not entertain any discussions on the engineering principles that underpin our advice or policies that we observe in formulating that advice.