Secondary school information
This section lists the names and types of all secondary schools in East Sussex. The table includes:
- total number of school places for all year groups for 2022 to 2023 academic year (predicted roll)
- if the school needs a supplementary information form to make an application (SIF)
- number of year 7 places available for September 2022 (PAN)
- total number of first, second and third preferences made in 2021
- number of places allocated in 2021
- Beacon Academy exceptionally admitted 285 children in 2021 to allow all on-time applicants in their community area to be offered a place. This is not an increase to the PAN, which remains at 250 for 2022 to 2023
- [Note] shows where a tie-breaker has been applied. The table appears beneath the main table
[Note] For oversubscribed local authority administered schools, we have given the criterion and distance of the last child allocated. If the tie-breaker was applied, we have stated the distance that relates to the furthest child allocated a place at the school within that admission priority. The links will show you a map of the tiebreaker area.
For oversubscribed schools which manage their own admissions, you will need to seek this information from the school. See Find a school in East Sussex to get contact details.
The table below shows the furthest distance from the school that a child was offered a place. The links in the table show you a map.
Please note: we know these files might not be suitable for users of assistive technology.
If you use assistive technology such as a screen reader, please contact us, and we will do our best to help. We will contact you about the next step.
Telephone: 0300 330 9472
Email: Admissions and Transport team
- Category 1 children allocated Looked After
- Category 2 children allocated in-area sibling
- Category 3 children allocated in-area
- Category 4 children allocated out-area sibling
- Category 5 children allocated outside area