Primary and junior school information
[Note] shows where a tie-breaker has been applied. Find that information in the second table below.
[Note] For oversubscribed local authority administered schools, we have given the criterion and distance of the last child allocated. If the tiebreaker was applied, we have stated the distance that relates to the furthest child allocated a place at the school within that admission priority. The links will show you a map of the tiebreaker area.
For oversubscribed schools which manage their own admissions, you will need to seek this information from the school. See Find a school in East Sussex to get contact details.
The table below shows the furthest distance from the school that a child was offered a place. The links in the table show you a map.
Please note: we know these files might not be suitable for users of assistive technology.
If you use assistive technology such as a screen reader, please contact us, and we will do our best to help. We will contact you about the next step.
Telephone: 0300 330 9472
Email: Admissions and Transport team
- Category 1 children allocated Looked After
- Category 2 children allocated in-area sibling
- Category 3 children allocated from linked infant/junior school
- Category 4 children allocated in-area
- Category 5 children allocated out-area sibling
- Category 6 children allocated outside area