Contacting us about roads and pavements
You can contact us to report a problem, give us feedback or ask questions about roads and pavements, recycling sites, Rights of Way and countryside management.
The quickest way to do this is reporting online using our report a problem page.
For more details on what we do and how we do it, please see our pages:
Find out more about the East Sussex Highways
The East Sussex Highways website enables you to:
- Report a problem online
- Obtain answers from frequently asked questions
- View the interactive map to see planned roadworks
- Give East Sussex Highways feedback
Contact our Customer Team
- Twitter: @esccroads
- Facebook: EastSussexHighways
Write to the Customer Team:
East Sussex Highways
- Telephone: 0345 60 80 193
Calls are charged at local rate. If you call from a mobile it may cost more, please check with your provider for details.