Contacting us about roads and pavements
You can contact us to report a problem, give us feedback or ask questions about roads and pavements, recycling sites, Rights of Way and countryside management.
The quickest way to do this is reporting online using our report a problem page.
For more details on what we do and how we do it, please see our pages,
Find out more about the East Sussex Highways
The East Sussex Highways website, enables you to,
- Report a problem, online
- Obtain answers from frequently asked questions
- View the interactive map to see planned roadworks
- Give East Sussex Highways, feedback
Contact our Customer Team
- Twitter: @esccroads
- Facebook: EastSussexHighways
Write to the Customer Team:
East Sussex Highways
- Telephone: 0345 60 80 193
Calls are charged at local rate. If you call from a mobile it may cost more, please check with your provider for details.