Gang related criminal behaviours

If you feel a child is in immediate danger, call the police on 999.

If you are worried a child is involved in a gang taking part in criminal activities, call the NSPCC for advice and support. The NSPCC has an anonymous helpline on 0808 800 5000. It also has online information about gangs and young people.

‘County Lines’ is a police term for urban gangs supplying drugs. See the Brighton & Hove Safeguarding Children Partnership for:

Was this page helpful?

Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.