Substance misuse treatment referral
For members of the public, please see Drugs and alcohol page.
This page is for services working with children and young people. Please see details below to contact the East Sussex Under 25's Substance Misuse Service. They can give advice or make a referral.
A duty worker is available Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, and Friday 9am to 4.30pm.
- Telephone: 01323 464 404
- Email: U25's Substance Misuse Service
What we do
The service offers:
- specialist treatment services to young people who are using alcohol, drugs and NPS (‘legal highs’) and research chemicals
- advice to their parents and carers.
The service is made up of:
- substance misuse practitioners
- social workers
- clinical nurse specialists
- psychiatry services
- a duty worker or manager who is available daily.