Substance misuse referral
For members of the public, please see Drugs and alcohol page.
Services working with children and young people, contact the East Sussex Under 25's Substance Misuse Service for advice or to make a referral.
A duty worker is available Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Telephone: 01323 464 404
- Email: U25's Substance Misuse Service (contact form)
What we do
The service offers:
- specialist treatment services to young people who are using alcohol, drugs and NPS (‘legal highs’) and research chemicals
- advice to their parents and carers
The service is made up of:
- substance misuse practitioners
- social workers
- clinical nurse specialists
- a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) consultant psychiatrist
- a duty worker or manager who is available daily